-
January 19th, 2006, 11:15 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Very cute! Your BF must be a fun guy.
When I was first learning how to play one of our soccer games (I am very bad at most video games because of some nerve damage in my wrists- there are a few I can handle well) I wasn't even good enough to play against the computer, so I played against Addy [img]smile.gif[/img]
She wasn't very good, but since the computer autoplays the other players on the team, I actually did have to do some work. The weirdest thing was after 3 games, the stats came up (hers were usually all 0s) and she had managed to get a hit!
So don't let those dolls play to much... they get better.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks